Are you a licensed Real Estate Agent? If so…
Do you want more opportunity for growth?
Do you want to dedicate more time to clients?
Do you want to spend less money on marketing and less time doing paperwork?
Do you want to leverage the tools, systems, and resources of one of the top teams in San Diego?
Team Manzon is expanding and wants to meet with you. We are looking to bring on 2 new agents to support our growth. Team Manzon specializes in serving people. We just happen to be in the field of real estate. Our passion is to help people who’s life goals include buying, selling and/or investing in real estate. Our vision is that people we meet and have the honor of serving love our service and results so much that it would be their moral obligation to tell all their family and friends about us.
- Prospect and respond to new leads and existing clients
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a commission only position. Expected earnings from qualified candidates 1st yr $40,000 to $100,000.
- Excellent team support, training, and mentoring!
Job Type: Commission
License or certification:
- California Real Estate License (Required)
To apply, email your resume to Mike@TeamManzon.com and briefly explain why you are a good fit for our team.